Interested in a Discount on Temsirolimus?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- High cholesterol or triglycerides (lipids in your blood)
- Plans to receive a vaccination
- Lung disease, such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- A tumor in your brain or spinal cord
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Torisel and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Torisel and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Precautions and Warnings With Temsirolimus to learn more, including information on who should not receive the drug.)
The dose of temsirolimus your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your liver function
- Other medications you are taking.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Temsirolimus Dosage for more information.)