Cancer Home > Vemurafenib
When and How to Take VemurafenibSome general considerations for taking this medication include the following:
- This medication comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth twice a day, with 12 hours between doses.
- You can take vemurafenib with or without food.
- Swallow the tablets whole, with a glass of water. Do not cut, crush, or chew the tablets.
- Try to take your doses at the same times each day to keep an even level of the drug in your bloodstream.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.