Cancer Home > Triptorelin
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- An inability to urinate (urinary tract obstruction)
- Cancer that has spread to the spine or urinary tract
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High cholesterol
- A history of heart attack, stroke, or blood clots
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Trelstar and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Trelstar and Breastfeeding).