Cancer Home > Trexall
When and How Do I Take It?Considerations to keep in mind when taking Trexall include the following:
- The medication comes as a tablet that is taken by mouth.
- It does not matter what time(s) of day you take Trexall. However, it should be taken at the same time each day or each week, for people who take the medication weekly.
- This medication can be taken with or without food.
- For Trexall to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed.
Dosing Information for TrexallThe dosage of Trexall your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on several factors, such as:
- The medical condition being treated
- Your age and weight
- How you tolerate this medication.
Side EffectsAs with any medicine, side effects are possible with Trexall. This is a powerful medication that can cause significant and sometimes serious side effects. Some of the most common side effects seen with this drug include but are not limited to:
- Low white blood cell count
- Mouth sores
- Upset stomach.