Cancer Home > Toremifene
- This medication comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- Toremifene can be taken with or without food. Try taking it with food if it seems to bother your stomach.
- You should avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking toremifene unless your healthcare provider tells you otherwise. Grapefruit juice may increase blood levels of this drug, increasing your risk for side effects.
- You can take your dose any time of day, but try to take it at about the same time each day to keep an even level of the drug in your bloodstream.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Toremifene will not work if you stop taking it.