Cancer Home > Temsirolimus
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- High cholesterol or triglycerides (lipids in your blood)
- Plans to receive a vaccination
- Lung disease, such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- A tumor in your brain or spinal cord
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Torisel and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Torisel and Breastfeeding).
Dosing Information for TemsirolimusThe dose of temsirolimus your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your liver function
- Other medications you are taking.