Cancer Home > Pazopanib
When and How to Take PazopanibSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with pazopanib include the following:
- This medication comes in the form of a tablet. It is taken by mouth once a day.
- You should take pazopanib on an empty stomach, one hour before or two hours after a meal.
- Pazopanib should be swallowed whole. Do not crush, chew, or cut the tablets.
- Avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking this medication.
- Try to take your dose at about the same time each day to keep an even level of the drug in your bloodstream. It will also help you remember to take it.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.