Cancer Home > Panitumumab
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Ever been told you have electrolyte abnormalities, such as low calcium or magnesium levels
- Frequent sun exposure
- Lung disease
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Vectibix and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Vectibix and Breastfeeding).
Dosing Information for PanitumumabThe dose of panitumumab your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on:
- Your weight
- Side effects you experience.