Cancer Home > Nolvadex
Drug Interactions With NolvadexNolvadex can potentially interact with a few other medicines (see Nolvadex Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Nolvadex if you have:
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding
- A history of blood clot or stroke
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Tamoxifen and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Tamoxifen and Breastfeeding).
What If I Take an Overdose of Nolvadex?People who take too much Nolvadex may have symptoms that include:
- Shakiness (tremor)
- Overactive reflexes
- Unsteady walking
- Irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)