Cancer Home > Morphine Sulfate/Naltrexone Hydrochloride
Dosing Information for Morphine Sulfate/Naltrexone HydrochlorideThe dosage your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The type and dose of other painkillers you have taken
- The type and severity of your pain
- How you respond to morphine sulfate/naltrexone hydrochloride
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
Drug InteractionsMorphine sulfate/naltrexone hydrochloride can potentially interact with several other medicines (see Drug Interactions With Morphine Sulfate/Naltrexone Hydrochloride).
- Difficulty breathing (slow and shallow breathing)
- Extreme drowsiness
- Limp muscles
- Cold, clammy skin
- Small pupils
- Fluid in the lungs
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)