Cancer Home > Kidney Cancer Questions
Before receiving chemotherapy or biological treatment for kidney cancer you may wish to ask the doctor the following questions:
- Why do I need this treatment?
- How does it work?
- What are the expected benefits of the treatment?
- What are the risks and possible side effects of treatment? What can I do about them?
- When will treatment start? When will it end?
- Will I need to stay in the hospital? If so, for how long?
- How will treatment affect my normal activities?
- Would a clinical trial be appropriate for me?