Cancer Home > Hecoria
When and How to Take This MedicationSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Hecoria include the following:
- This medication comes in the form of a capsule that is taken by mouth twice a day.
- You can take Hecoria with food or on an empty stomach; however, it should always be taken exactly the same way, with the same amount of time between doses and meals each day.
- Take your doses at the same time each day, 12 hours apart. This helps to keep an even level of the drug in your bloodstream.
- Do not drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit while taking this medicine.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. This medicine will not protect you from transplant rejection if you stop taking it.
Dosing Information for HecoriaThe dose of Hecoria your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The reason you are taking the medicine
- How you respond to it
- Your age
- Your weight
- Your Hecoria blood levels
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you are taking.