Cancer Home > Hecoria
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Lymphoma, skin cancer, or any other type of cancer
- An infection of any kind
- Plans to receive a vaccine
- A history of anemia
- Been told you have electrolyte problems, such as low blood phosphate or magnesium
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Hecoria and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Hecoria and Breastfeeding).