Cancer Home > Fentanyl Sublingual Spray
Storage InformationFentanyl sublingual spray should be stored at room temperature, in the original, unopened blister unit until ready for use. Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children and pets. Because fentanyl sublingual spray is a potential drug of abuse, it should be stored in a safe place to prevent theft.
Is There a Generic Version?This medication is currently not available in generic form (see Generic Subsys).
Who Makes Fentanyl Sublingual Spray?Fentanyl sublingual spray is manufactured by Insys Therapeutics, Inc.
Available StrengthsFentanyl sublingual spray sublingual spray is available in the followings strengths:
- Fentanyl sublingual spray 100 mcg
- Fentanyl sublingual spray 200 mcg
- Fentanyl sublingual spray 400 mcg
- Fentanyl sublingual spray 600 mcg
- Fentanyl sublingual spray 800 mcg.