Cancer Home > Eulexin
Drug Interactions With EulexinThis medication may react with a number of other products (see Eulexin Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- A condition known as glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency
- Ever had an allergic reaction to fava beans
- A blood disorder called methemoglobinemia or hemoglobin M disease
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- A smoker
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Flutamide and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Flutamide and Breastfeeding).