Cancer Home > Eulexin
When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Eulexin include the following:
- This medication comes in capsule form. It is usually taken by mouth three times a day, about eight hours apart.
- Take your doses at about the same times each day to keep an even level of the drug in your bloodstream.
- Eulexin can be taken with or without food. Try taking the medication with food if it upsets your stomach.
- For people who cannot swallow Eulexin capsules whole, open the capsules and mix the contents with applesauce, pudding, or a similarly textured food. The food should be consumed immediately after mixing the medicine.
- Eulexin is used in combination with another prostate cancer drug. The two medicines should be started at the same time. Make sure you know how to use the other medicine, too.
- For Eulexin to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not stop taking this medicine because you feel better.