Cancer Home > Etoposide Phosphate
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- An infection of any kind
- Anemia (low red blood cells)
- Been told you have low albumin levels (hypoalbuminemia)
- Bone marrow problems
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Etopophos and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Etopophos and Breastfeeding).