Cancer Home > Dasatinib
When and How to Take This MedicineSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with dasatinib include the following:
- Dasatinib comes in the form of a tablet that is taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take this medication with or without food.
- Dasatinib tablets should be swallowed whole; do not crush, cut, or split them.
- Avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking this medicine.
- Try to take your doses at the same time each day to keep an even level of the drug in your bloodstream.
- For the medicine to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not stop taking it or adjust your dosage without first talking to your healthcare provider.
Storage InformationDasatinib should be stored at room temperature. Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children and pets.
Is There a Generic Version?Dasatinib is not available in generic form (see Generic Sprycel for more information).
- Dasatinib 20 mg
- Dasatinib 50 mg
- Dasatinib 70 mg
- Dasatinib 80 mg
- Dasatinib 100 mg
- Dasatinib 140 mg.