Cancer Home > Crizotinib
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure
- Heart problems, such as congestive heart failure
- A heart condition known as QT prolongation or long QT syndrome
- An abnormal heartbeat
- Ever been told you have electrolyte abnormalities (high or low blood salts, such as sodium, potassium, and magnesium)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Xalkori and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Xalkori and Breastfeeding).