Cancer Home > Liver Cancer in Children
The following points are important to keep in mind regarding liver cancer in children:
- Liver cancer in children is a disease in which cancer cells form in the tissues of the liver
- Certain diseases and disorders can increase the risk of liver cancer in children
- Possible signs of childhood liver cancer include a lump or pain in the abdomen
- Tests that examine the liver and the blood are used to detect and diagnose liver cancer in children
- Certain factors affect prognosis and treatment options.