Cancer Home > Cetuximab
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- Heart problems, including heart disease, heart failure, or an abnormal heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Ever been told you have electrolyte abnormalities, such as low calcium, potassium, or magnesium blood levels
- Frequent sun exposure
- Lung disease or a history of lung disease
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Erbitux and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Erbitux and Breastfeeding).