Cancer Home > Cabazitaxel
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving cabazitaxel if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, hepatitis, or cirrhosis
- Low blood counts
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Jevtana and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Jevtana and Breastfeeding).
Dosing Information With CabazitaxelThe dose of cabazitaxel that your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on several factors, such as:
- Your height and weight
- How well you tolerate the medication.