Cancer Home > Alternative Bladder Cancer Treatment
Recommendations for Alternative Bladder Cancer TreatmentPatients should discuss the possible benefits and harmful effects of alternative treatments with their doctors prior to trying them.
Questions to ask the doctor about alternative treatment for bladder cancer include:
- What benefits can I expect from this approach?
- What are its risks?
- Do the expected benefits outweigh the risks?
- What side effects should I watch for?
- Will this alternative treatment change the way my bladder cancer treatment works?
- Could this alternative treatment be harmful?
- Is this approach under study in a bladder cancer clinical trial?
- If so, who sponsors the trial?
- Will my health insurance pay for this approach?