Cancer Home > Anastrozole
When and How to Take AnastrozoleGeneral considerations for when and how to take anastrozole include the following:
- Anastrozole comes in tablet form and is taken by mouth once a day.
- The medication can be taken with or without food. If anastrozole bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Anastrozole should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Anastrozole will not work if you stop taking it.
Dosing Information for AnastrozoleThe dose of anastrozole that your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Arimidex and Depression
- Arimidex and Insomnia
- Arimidex and High Cholesterol
- Arimidex and Weight Gain.