Cancer Home > Altretamine
Important Information for Your Healthcare Provider
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Had severe bone marrow depression (very low red blood cells, white blood cells, or platelets)
- Nerve damage or a disorder of the nervous system (the brain and nerves)
- Ever had a seizure
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Hexalen and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Hexalen and Breastfeeding).