Cancer Home > Adcetris
Drug InteractionsAdcetris may react with a number other medicines (see Adcetris Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Been taking a chemotherapy medicine called bleomycin
- An infection of any kind
- A weakened immune system due to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), cancer, or any other cause
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Adcetris and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Adcetris and Breastfeeding).