A Kytril overdose is not likely to occur because most people are only given a few tablets of the drug at a time. A slight headache has been reported as a potential symptom of an overdose. If you happen to take too much Kytril, overdose treatment may include supportive care, which consists of treating the symptoms that occur as a result of the overdose.
Kytril® (granisetron hydrochloride) is a prescription medication approved to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by radiation or chemotherapy. The effects of a Kytril overdose will vary depending on a number of factors, including the Kytril dosage and whether it was taken with any other medicines, alcohol, or street drugs.
If you happen to overdose on Kytril, seek medical attention immediately.
Very little information about Kytril overdose is available. Because most people are given just a few tablets of Kytril at a time (due to the high cost of the medication), overdose with Kytril is unlikely. A slight headache has been reported as a possible symptom of Kytril overdose.
The treatment for a Kytril overdose will vary. It may not be effective to try to induce vomiting, since Kytril suppresses vomiting. Treatment also involves supportive care, which consists of treating the symptoms that occur as a result of the overdose.
It is important that you seek medical attention immediately if you believe that you may have overdosed on Kytril.