Is It Possible to Overdose on This Medicine?An intentional overdose with this medication is unlikely, as it is usually given by a healthcare provider. Nonetheless, as with any medicine, it is important to seek immediate medical attention if you or someone else may have been given too much BiCNU.
(Click BiCNU Overdose for more information.)
How Should This Product Be Stored?BiCNU will normally be stored by your healthcare provider. It is stored refrigerated until mixed. Once mixed, the medication can be stored refrigerated for 24 hours, or at room temperature, protected from light, for up to 8 hours.
Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children and pets.