Drug InteractionsAdcetris may react with a number other medicines (see Adcetris Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Been taking a chemotherapy medicine called bleomycin
- An infection of any kind
- A weakened immune system due to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), cancer, or any other cause
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Adcetris and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Adcetris and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Adcetris Warnings and Precautions to learn more, including information on who should not receive the drug.)
What If I Overdose on Adcetris?An overdose with this medication could be potentially dangerous. Seek immediate medical attention if you believe you may have been given too much of this medication.
(Click Adcetris Overdose for more information.)