General Information on Receiving AdcetrisSome considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Adcetris include the following:
- This medicine is given as a slow injection into a vein (known as an intravenous, or IV, infusion) every three weeks.
- The Adcetris injection is given over a 30-minute period. It will be given by a healthcare provider in a healthcare setting, such as a hospital or clinic.
- Your healthcare provider may give you other medicines to take prior to your injection.
- Adcetris should be inspected before use, and should not be given if the medicine contains particles or is discolored.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed. It is important to keep your appointment to receive your injection.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage of Adcetris, please talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist.